Friday, October 9, 2009

"Lilliput"


 The ebook by Beate for gardeners bag can be suitable for men. My friend did not want to have this bag . Why that? Here is the version for the entire XBox stuff of my friend. (ok, a little bit of stuff is by me * gg *). I have extended the bag by 4 small pockets (for my micros) and made it bigger.


And ... because the pattern is so great I wanted to make a bag for my knittings. However, I was so confused that I had forgotten the handle. Well, thought I'd turn that off to the side. Now, the bag looks like a little bunny * laugh *

Now that Dad and Mom had a bag so my girl wanted to have a bag too. I promised her to sew one. But if I had known before that she did not have the bag for herself ...

...

...

...

...

...

...
 

then ... I would have saved me the fiddly job. * gg *
 


Here the bag up close. Ugh ... looks good in the Barbie room. Now I am afraid that I may sew more for the lovely lady and her family ...



No comments:

Post a Comment