Monday, June 9, 2014

Sew Along Week Ten

In week ten of Emma's sew along I sewed the Herrentasche The pattern is again taken from the CD Taschenspieler 2 from farbenmix.

I have taken black synthetic leather for the bag, the flap is made of a scrap of brown real leather. On the flap I attached an apple made of red synthetic leather. In and below the flap are some zipper pockets.
For the inside of the bag I have taken a man's shirt and also used the little pocket that already was on the shirt.
On the back I sewed an extra handle through all layers and added some rivets for more stability.





 

This post is linked up to Emma and tt-taschenundtaeschchen .

3 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Herrentasche und so schöne Details. Man sieht, sie ist mit Liebe gemacht.
    LG Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die schaut echt klasse aus !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr cool! Ein wirklich edles Stück!

    Liebe Grüße, Jessica

    ReplyDelete