Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week Two: Cosmetic Case and free Pattern

Since 6th October the second week of Emma's fabric downsizing project is online. I concider about the topic "Cosmetic Case" and I come to realized that I don't need any big cases. Usually I have not so much make up or other stuffs. I made a simple pattern by myself and try out if it works.

pattern size: 20 x 30 cm
I used a pants of my daugther that doesn't fit anymore for the outer fabric and sewed a real girly like case. The crochet ribbon is perfect for these kind of fabric theme. I like ordinary colors and these pink case is nothing I kept for myself. Note to me: Chrismas is coming soon ;o) .




The case was easy to sew, so I think I make some more. And I have also some of these fabric with roses on it.

This post is linked up to Emma and TT .

Fabric reduced: 1.20 x 0.80 m

2 comments:

  1. Sehr hübsch ist dein Kosmetiktäschchen geworden, gefällt mir sehr gut.

    LG Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo, ich finde dein täschchen wunderschön***lg barbara

    ReplyDelete