Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome Little Girl

Some friends of mine are parents now. I sewed a diaper bag for them. I used the pattern "Willow" from "Lillesol und Pelle". I modified some things of this bag. Isewed a separated zipper pocket into the fron and also attached pockets on the outer sides. The flap, that is also the changing mat, is made of some incontinence fabric. The bag I sewed for myself is modified too and it's very practible.
Of cause I sewed also a little towel and a shirt for the baby girl. The shirts pattern is "Trotzkopf" from "Schnabelina".













This post is linked up to TT and Pamelopee

3 comments:

  1. Richtig toll ist die Tasche geworden. Da freuen sich die Eltern bestimmt sehr.
    Das Shirt sieht richtig süß aus. Echt klasse geworden.

    Liebe Grüße
    Marita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, meine Wickeltasche ist ja auch noch im Einsatz, zwar nicht mehr als solche aber unkaputtbar ;o) ...und im April kommt bei einer Freundin das nächste Baby :)

      LG Kordy

      Delete
  2. Was für ein tolles Geschenk für junge Eltern! :-)
    Die werden begeistert sein!
    Alles Liebe!

    ReplyDelete