Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Contribution to KSW 7

I have finished my part of the creative fabric realisation called "KSW". I sewed a crossbag for myself and I even made the pattern for this bag. In my sketches you see a yellow piping all around the bag, this is getting red cause I had no yellow. I also divided the fake leather into two sections and sewed the jungle fabric between it. The bag is completely different to the sketches. So what, that's my bag.



This bag is big enough for me to carry an iPad and stuff of a little shopping tour.




The remaining scraps of the jungle fabric are patched together to become a pencil case. This time I took the pattern from craftpassion.




 This pencil case is so huge and of cause such a nice pattern. I think I must sew some more of them.









This post is linked up to AppelKatha TT Pamelopee and Kopfkino



4 comments:

  1. Das Pencilcase finde ich wahnsinnig klasse mit den versetzten Musterteilen. Absolut wirkungsvoll! LG Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, die Stiftetasche ist auch noch wahnsinnig groß, warum ich die nicht schon früher genäht habe?

      LG Hirvi

      Delete
  2. Wow, was für ein tolles Set! Das Mäppchen ist ja noch mal extra toll, wow!

    Liebe Grüße, Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, es sieht echt toll aus in der Kombination mit Braun und den Vogletieren! :-)
    Gefällt!
    Alles Liebe!

    ReplyDelete