Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sew Together Bag ... again

I sewed another "Sew Together Bag". This time I used also the #germansewtogetherbagsewalong thats organized from Marlies. My other two STBs which I sewed were gave away as a present. This "Sew Together Bag" is only for me and match also to my tablet cover from here. The pattern is from Sewdemented. I made the zipper a little bit longer and made the outside with a nice quilting stich from my #Bernina.



 This post is linked up to Marlies and TT



4 comments:

  1. Sehr schön sieh deine STB aus, besonders gefallen mir die Ziernäthe und der patchte Stoff.

    LG Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine STB ist sehr schön geworden! Ein gepatchtes Außenteil muss ich auch mal versuchen...
    Liebe Grüße,
    Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toll sieht sie aus, deine Sew Together Bag :o)

    Liebe Grüße
    Martina

    ReplyDelete