Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Last Scraps of Fabric

For some years ago I buy a fabric with diggers, farm tractors, caterpillars and trucks. It was a very nice fabric for boys and I took it to sew a tote bag and a little case for books. I clear up my fabric shelf and found the last scrap of these fabric and had no idea what to do with it. I search in my pattern, but I like none of them. The piece was only 33cm x 24 cm (aprox.13"x 9,4") and I wanted to use the hole caterpillar which was on it.


 I create a kind of creative case for my son with a small pocket for some small sheets of paper and some rubber holes for his pencils. The case can be closed with a zipper. Whoa...I'm a little bit proud of myself.. and I have a little bit more space in my fabric shelf.



This post is linked up to pamelopee, Kopfkino, Made4Boys, Kiddykram and TT

No comments:

Post a Comment