Saturday, January 28, 2017

#6köpfe12blöcke January - First Block "Rolling Stone"

I wrote in this post, that I want to take part of a very nice Quilt-Along. In this Quilt-Along there are 12 different blocks, one block for each month of the year. The instruction for the blocks are from six awesome sewing persons. On the Blog of Greenfietsen you have a small view into the huge Quilt-Along.
The block of the January is called "Rolling Stone" and is presented from Dorthe.

I think my quilt would be in different blue colors.

Looks good...







From the scaps I made a smaller block, I`ll see at the end how all the scrappy blocks look like.

Now I look forward to the February block presented from Nadra.


Rolling Stone Instruction from here. 
Linked up to here.
Fabric: buttinette

1 comment:

  1. Wunderbar Dein Rolling Stone! Schön, dass du dabei bist!
    Liebe Grüße
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete