Sunday, March 12, 2017

12 von 12 - March 2017

And again the time went by and we have again the 12th. I take twelve pictures daylong and show a small scrap of my day. On Caro's website are more  pictures from other participents.

Good morning - It's sunday and I woke up early ... 
 
 ... had a nice view ...

 ... coffee, as usual ...

 ... tryed a sewing project for my niece ...

 ... the rest of the family is woke up and we had breakfast ...

 ... laundy ...

 ... the boy help to prepare the dinner ...

 ... go for a walk ...

 ... looked at our construction site ...

... while the kid's on the playground, I climbed on our crane to took these picture ...

 ... we enjoyed the Oreo cupcakes that I've baked ...

... we had meal, put the kid's into bed and relaxed evening with Netflix.

Linked up to: Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment