Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#6köpfe12blöcke - March - "Broken Dishes"


The block for the march is called "Broken Dishes" and the instructions are from Verena.
This time the block was kind of tricky to me. I mean not the instruction, there were brilliant, it was the variety of the block. And of of cause it was my own bullhead. I choose only two colors for my block and so I had a lot of variety.

The dark blue fabric with the waves was not such a good idea, but at the end I sewed the tradional "Broken Dishes" , only the wave direction is changing - do you see it?




instruction: "Broken Dishes" from Verena - einfach bunt...
fabric: buttinette
bullhead: my own ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Your block is beautiful! Congratulations :-)
    The wave pattern of the dark blue fabric does not look confusing in my opinion...
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete