Friday, April 7, 2017

TWD Clutch

Last summer I sewed a clutch similar to these. This time I wanted to use the clutch as a hip bag. I also wanted another solution to wear the bag around the hip or even over the shoulders. The base pattern is from  the "farbenmix Taschenspieler II" CD.

I took black fabric and a small piece of a comic strip fabric and sewed it on the flap. As the waiststrap I used a chain from a hardware store and tie red wool trough the chain. With a trigger hook on both ends I can control the length.

 ... the comic strip is sewed on a red background and is cutting a little bit shabby and fray ...


 ... on the back is a zipper pocket with a TWD ribbon ...





pattern: Clutch from farbenmix Taschenspieler II
fabric: black - buttinette , The Walking Dead - beautyme fashion
chain & trigger hooks: local hardware store
ribbon: beautyme fashion
linked up to: TT


No comments:

Post a Comment